Monday, February 9, 2009

Привет!



First things first. My name is Lev. I was born and raised in Moscow but have lived in Massachusetts since mid-2000. I currently attend UMass Amherst and it was actually my roomate here, Neil, that inspired me to make a blog (although I doubt he realizes it). I love photography (one of the many reasons for this blog - I'm hoping that it will encourage me to take even more pictures), cars, racing, skiing, and a little bit of tennis when the weather is nice. I listen to all kinds of music - hardcore/metal, electronic, punk, classical, jazz, a little bit of hip-hop and rap here and there. I seriously doubt that anyone is ever going to read anything I write on here... except for Neil maybe. That's ok though, I'm doing this for myself. More to come, hopefully.

Cheers!

No comments: